List of available Plugins
This is a list of third-party plugins that add extend Bottles core functionality or integrate other libraries with the Bottle framework.
Have a look at Plugins for general questions about plugins (installation, usage). If you plan to develop a new plugin, the Plugin Development Guide may help you.
- Beaker to session and caching library with WSGI Middleware
- Cork provides a simple set of methods to implement Authentication and Authorization in web applications based on Bottle.
- Meta package to install the bottle plugin collection.
- flash plugin for bottle
- FIFO Queue for Bottle built upon redis
- Macaron is an object-relational mapper (ORM) for SQLite.
- Memcache integration for Bottle.
- MongoDB integration for Bottle
- Redis integration for Bottle.
- Renderer plugin for bottle
- A reusable app that serves static files for bottle apps
- SQLAlchemy integration for Bottle.
- SQLite3 database integration for Bottle.
- Web2py Dal integration for Bottle.
- Integrates the werkzeug library (alternative request and response objects, advanced debugging middleware and more).
Plugins listed here are not part of Bottle or the Bottle project, but developed and maintained by third parties.